Friday, May 27, 2011

Nerdified Photos

As some of you may know, I am a pretty big nerd when it comes to sci-fi stuff, especially Star Wars stuff. But something you might not have known –because I just started getting into it- is that I like to photo-shop pictures. So with this new found talent and my geekieness (not a word) I came up with these pictures.
      The first picture I found on the web and then changed it a bit, so it would work as my cover for the book I’m writing The Cold Killer.


The hardest part was getting the glow from the lightsabers to reflet the eyes.


























When I say a bit, I actually mean a lot, because this is what it looked like before I got it.



Before I got my hands on it. See what I mean by "a lot"?

The next one was a little more involved and I needed some help with it. My sister volunteered to help me out with it (her being the photographer and me being the model). So she and I went up to our backyard hill that looks very wild like. And me using a stick as my lightsaber we took some pictures (some meaning like 50). I’m not going to show you all of them of course, but here are two of them that we took.
What they look like without the photo-shop….





Now here is what it looks like with the changes....


And yes I have redish skin. You should see the one with me having purple hair... Now that's freaky






This next one my sister took after I got dressed up like a pirate. It was in the field behind our house. It was getting dark but we wanted to get this picture before we went back inside.

This is why.....


Making my hair dark was the hardest part, but I think it looks pretty cool. I have always wanted black hair. J

Well that’s it for now. Hope you like my nerdy photo shoot. Till next time…
Yah Bless!! :D


4 comments:

  1. Haha... Looks pretty coool! :D The last pic is really interesting =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black hair is cool, lol. I love your labels for this post. XD

    Now for your piratey pictures!!


    @Jenna: Yeah, that one she must have found a cold fusion crystal. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking at making a picture of myself holding two lightsabers, one to each side and my head down. Maybe I could get you guys to make the blades?

    Your page here has the highest referrals to my page next to facebook, I wonder why? lol.

    ReplyDelete