Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Nava sees, Nava draws


Most of the time I like to draw from my imagination. It has always come easier for me and I'm able to express myself more. Other reason is when I had tried to copy a picture or person it always came out wrong. Since I am a perfectionist when it comes to my art I decided that I would just stink to what I'm good at and draw from my imagination.
  Lately I decided to give it another shot. And guess what... I did a good job! In fact my dad says that it's probably his favorite.  But you guys can be the judge of that.



Here is the picture that I copied:


Now this is what my version looks like:

 I learned from this, that being a perfectionist doesn't always work. It may just mean that you won't try anything that you don't think you'll be good at. What we are suppose to do is strive for perfection in every aspect of our life. We may never get it to that point, but it doesn't mean we can't keep trying our hardest even at things we might not be really good at. It may take awhile and a lot of hard work, but eventually we may start to look like the one who is truly perfect. Yahushua the Son of the most high El.

And it came to be when Aḇram was ninety-nine years old, that יהוה appeared to Aḇram and said to him, “I am Ěl Shaddai – walk before Me and be perfect. And I give My covenant between Me and you, and shall greatly increase you." Gen 17: 1-2

"And you shall be set-apart to Me, for I יהוה am set-apart, and have separated you from the peoples to be Mine."   Lev 20:26


“Therefore, be perfect, as your Father in the heavens is perfect."  Mat 5:48

 Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Messiah, greets you, always wrestling for you in prayers, so that you stand perfect1 and complete in all the desire of Elohim.  Col 4:12

And the Elohim of all favour, who called you to His everlasting esteem by Messiah יהושע, after you have suffered a while, Himself perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.   1Pe 5:10

6 comments:

  1. Wow...It doesn't matter to me if it doesn't look exactly like the picture....it's still way better than me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even tho I've already seen it in person it looks amazing =D
    *whispers* The real deal looks even better =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hands and face look really good! The face kind looks like keira Knightley in a way....lol.

    Your signature is pretty cool too. XD

    Join DeviantART! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need a new post!! Just Kidding, But Seriously.
    Hahaha

    ReplyDelete