Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Beloved is Mine


Several months ago I was going through a hard time. Through that hard time I had come to believe that I was worthless, that no one would ever love me. It took- or should I saying taking- a lot of time to make myself realize that I am worth something, that there is someone out there that loves me. His name is Yahshua, my groom-to-be and He has a Father that is also waiting for me with open arms wide. All I have to do –all we have to do- is come to Him humbled and willing to do whatever He asks.

I know it sounds crazy, but yes to be with our True Love we have to learn to obey Him and His Father. Here’s the cool thing though, They know what’s best for us, so there is no reason not to disobey them. Sometimes it might seem that we can’t measure up to Their expectations, but that’s another cool part about it all… They forgive and show us mercy, but most of all love. If we just ask They will give us a hand up and help brush us off. All we have to do is admit that we have fallen down, need help back up and do our best to not fall into anymore potholes.

Now don’t get me wrong, They will always love you. You can’t change that even if you wanted to- and trust me you don’t. They are calling us all to become The Bride. “Many are called, but few are chosen” Matthew 22:14

So please, I beg you, be in the group that are chosen. You will not regret it.


4 comments:

  1. Never feel like you aren't worth it sis...One day some guy is going to realize how special you are.
    Yes Chovash, she drew that...
    She's great isn't she?! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Thanks sis :) Yes Knight of Many Questions, that's my drawing, and I'm working on another one as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that my new nickname? Do I really have that many questions? Or is it answers? Nah, I've got both, but not for the same things, lol.

    ReplyDelete