Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Reasoning Behind Women


The poem goes out to all the guys that ask this question,
"Did I do something wrong?"



Implosion, explosion,
What’s the difference when it’s happening to my head?
I am ready to scream,
But I dare not for I already feel the affect of my unmade cry.
What is that blasted ringing?

I want to dig my fingers in my skull and screech like a bat,
But of course I just sit in silent pain.
I feel as though I’m in a crowd when I’m only with a few.
People that use to be so sweet are now aggravating.
Why are all the lights so freakin’ bright in here?

I feel like a lioness that is ready to roar.
But I am the mouse, silent as stone.
You people talk about nothing as though it was something.
With every word you speak brings you closer to your most certain death.
Oh Yahweh, please help me to refrain from killing these poor fellows.

I hate today and the next,
Because I know it will just bring the same.
Yesterday was the rose,
Now today is the thorn.
Why is the past better than the now?
You may ask.
I shall reply with a smile like the Cheshire cat,
“Because my dear, yesterday was just fine,”
“Now it’s PMS time.”

3 comments: