Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Guess Who

So obnoxious I am cute.
I am more mischievous than most,
But you love me anyway.
Some might say I’m selfish but that’s not true,
Everyone is just meant to serve me.

I do nothing that I don’t want to.
I speak when you want silence.
When you want your space
Well tough, I want love.
I am always where I shouldn't be.
Someone else, you would never aloud that behavior.
But me,
You can’t help but to,
Because I’m so cute and cuddly.

You may get annoyed, angry even,
But you will forgive me.
Who wouldn’t with someone so pretty?

You all wish to be me,
I am sure of it.
I see the envy in the eyes of all that I pass.
Sometimes they will holler after me
As I slip away to my next destination.
They treat me as though I am an actor after a good performance;
Throwing their offerings,
Showing their gratitude
And cheering from me to come back soon.

Who am I?
I am royalty.
And you are all of my subjects,
Who I love
As long as you serve me.
Who could I be?
Haven’t you guessed?
I am graceful and purrrfect.
I’m a cat.
Imagine that.

3 comments:

  1. We used to have two...but not any more. We think a coyote got one and the other we had to give away because of moving issues. =( Cats are nice, although I tend to like dogs more. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWW that's a really awesome poem :) I use to have two cats :P know 2 dogs I love animals

    ReplyDelete