Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A Life's Journal

Hey all!!!
Wow, I really haven't posted anything in a long time. Well hopefully that is about to change as of today. As you may notice I have a new blog up called A Life's Journal. Basically I hope to write something in it everyday about thoughts that I have been... well you know... thinking about, haha. ;-)
I'm not sure how well I will be able to keep up on it, but I shall try my best to at lest have something in it. If nothing else I shall post some scriptures that I like and that have helped me in some way. Sound good?
I also hope to post my short story A Single Tear. Some of you might have read Part 1 and 2 of it, and if you had that means you know that the story is not yet done. So I hope to get that done and make a new page as well for it. (Ahh, so much to do in such little time, hehe.)
Anyway, I hope that all is well with you (whoever you are) and I hope to write more very soon.

Yah bless!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Lookings forward to reading your "Journal" and the story ^_^

    ReplyDelete